TeraRecon Receives 2010 North American Growth Leadership of the Year Award
November 29, 2010 – Independent research firm Frost and Sullivan has given TeraRecon the North American Growth Leadership of the Year award in Advanced Visualization and Clinical Applications. This is the sixth time in the past 10 years that Frost and Sullivan has given the company an award. The company also received the European Company of the Year award for medical imaging.
The award is derived from independent and objective research performed by Frost and Sullivan. The research was based on two independent primary efforts conducted during the last year, each focused on decisionmakers for advanced visualization in the United States.
The research also revealed that the company is perceived as offering the most advanced technology and the highest performance and it obtained the highest ratings for customer satisfaction. Surveyed respondents also gave the company the highest ratings for ease of use.
Frost and Sullivan made particular note of iNtuition Cloud, stating “The cloud-based solution launched recently by TeraRecon is yet another illustration of the company’s edge with technology and its ability to react swiftly to emerging industry trends and customer needs.”
For more information: www.terarecon.com
More like this
- TeraRecon Receives Frost & Sullivan 2007 Market Penetration Leadership Award
- Frost and Sullivan Awards TeraRecon the Company of the Year Award
- TeraRecon Showcases Web-Based, Zero-Footprint Advanced Visualization
- TeraRecon Receives 2012 New Product Innovation Award in Medical Imaging Informatics
- TeraRecon Gains Market Share, Fetches F&S Award