Terumo Settles Patent Litigation with Maquet Cardiovascular
December 15, 2008 - Terumo Corp. and its subsidiary, Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corp., announced they have entered into an agreement to settle all outstanding litigation with Maquet Cardiovascular LLC.
The companies have a number of lawsuits pending in which each claims the other has infringed its patents. The litigations all involve methods and devices used in endoscopic vessel harvesting. All pending disputes between the companies will be immediately dismissed. In addition, the companies have agreed to cross license certain patents.
For more information: www.terumo.com
More like this
- Stent Makers Settle Three Patent Disputes for $1.7 Billion
- Dutch Court Rules in Favor of Occlutech in AGA Patent Case
- Terumo Files Patent Infringement Complaint Against Maquet
- Cordis, Boston Scientific 14 Stent, Balloon Patent Lawsuits
- OrbusNeich Files Patent Infringement Actions Against Boston Scientific in Germany and the Netherlands