Therapeutic Temperature Management Congress is Oct. 1-4 in Spain
April 1, 2008 – The Therapeutic Temperature Management Congress will take place Oct. 1-4 in Barcelona, Spain.
The congress will focus on current practices and research in therapeutic hypothermia and temperature management in patients. Dr. Kees Polderman will lead a group of international medical leaders in the topic of therapeutic temperature management.
Among the topics to be discussed at the congress include TBI, stroke, suspended animation in hypovolemic shock, multi-trauma, neonatal encephalopathy, infection, cardiac arrest, devices, side effects, and intra-cranial pressure.
The Congress is geared toward U.S. and international doctors, academicians, clinical researchers, ER/ICU nurses and other healthcare professionals involved with temperature management.
For more information: www.ttmcongress2008.com
More like this
- Therapeutic Hypothermia and Temperature Management
- Nasal Cavity Hypothermia Device Receives CE Mark for European Sales
- Temperature Modulation Devices Can Save Cardiac Arrest Victims
- Rapid Hypothermia After Heart Attack Shows Positive Effects
- Swedish Study Shows Positive Effects of Rapid Hypothermia Following Heart Attack