Thorne Research, WellnessFX, Itamar Enter 3-Year Agreement for EndoPAT
February 3, 2014
February 3, 2014 — Thorne Research Inc. and Itamar Medical Inc. entered into a three-year non-exclusive agreement to co-market Itamar's EndoPAT and WatchPat. EndoPat is a device to assess arterial (endothelial) function, and WatchPAT is a home-based sleep test to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have cleared both.
Under the agreement, Thorne Research will receive marketing rights for the EndoPAT and WatchPAT devices and related disposables (finger probes) in the United States. Thorne Research will incorporate EndoPAT and WatchPAT training materials into its training events for healthcare practitioners.
The Hypertension Institute, Thorne Research and Itamar collaborate to provide cardiovascular research services and clinical evaluation to practitioners for the early identification of cardiovascular issues that will direct optimal support and related therapies.
For more information: www.thorne.com
More like this
- PAT Technology Diagnoses Early Cardiovascular Disease
- Itamar Medical Receives AMA CPT Category III Code for EndoPAT
- Itamar Medical's Endo-PAT2000 Measures Endothelial Dysfunction
- Distribution Agreement with EndoTech SPA Allows Itamar Medical to Reach Italian Market
- Itamar Medical's Endo-PAT2000 Gains Approval by Australian Government