Torqueable Pressure Wire Heads to Hospitals
Jan. 29, 2007 — Radi Medical Systems Inc. says today it has begun the first shipment to customers of PressureWire Certus, a hydrophilic coated pressure wire designed better maneuverability, compatibility and reliability during interventional cardiology procedures.
“The PressureWire Certus certainly provides a large performance improvement over previous generations,” said Dr. Massoud Leesar, University Hospital, Louisville, KY. “The wire is very torqueable and we advanced it to difficult locations with ease."
An over-the-wire version will be available for shipment in early February, the company says.
More like this
- ACC3: RADI’s PressureWire Puts Better Tactile Feel into Physicians’ Hands
- St. Jude Medical Announces Next-Generation PressureWire for FFR Measurement
- St. Jude Medical Acquires Radi Medical Systems to Expand Cardiovascular Offerings
- FFR System Enhanced, Now Integrated With Siemens
- FAME Study: Routine FFR Use Reduces Risks After Stenting Patients with Multivessel Disease