Toshiba Highlights Advanced Image Processing at TCT 2009
September 1, 2009 – Toshiba America Medical Systems Inc. will demonstrate its Next Generation Advanced Image Processing (AIP) feature, available on the Infinix-i product line at this year’s Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics Annual Scientific Symposium.
Toshiba’s Next Generation AIP improves resolution and visualization for interventional procedures by providing clearer, sharper images and enhanced system utilization. It provides improved visualization of the coronary arteries and enhances device guidance and deployment allowing for safer, faster exams. The benefits of this technology include virtually no lag fluoroscopy, improved resolution in dark areas and new levels of device and vessel visualization. Next Generation AIP is particularly beneficial for stent implementation, patients with rapid heart rates or small tortuous arteries, bariatric patients and emergency situations.
For more information: www.medical.toshiba.com
More like this
- Toshiba Showcases Infinix-i 5-axis Cardiovascular System
- Toshiba Rolls Out New Flat Panel Detector, Image Processing for Cardiac Procedures
- The Washington Hospital Upgrades Heart and Vascular Center
- Toshiba Highlights Advances in Angiography Imaging Systems
- Toshiba Launches Next Gen CV-3D Workstation, Software for Infinix Cardiovascular X-Ray