Toshiba Highlights Advances in Angiography Imaging Systems
Toshiba will showcase Spot Fluoro, a dose management tool for Infinix-i vascular X-ray systems. Spot Fluoro allows clinicians to view a region of anatomy using live fluoroscopy while viewing the Last Image Hold surrounding area, resulting in lower dose and a larger image display area than offered by previous technology.
Toshiba Showcases Infinix VF-i Bi-plane with Dual Mid-size Panel Detectors
Improving throughput and ease for clinicians during diagnostic, interventional and hybrid procedures, Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc. will showcase the Infinix VF-i bi-plane with dual 12ʺ x 12ʺ mid-size flat panel detectors (FPDs). FPDs placed on flexible C-arms provide unprecedented patient access, allowing interventional radiologists to increase efficiency and perform complicated procedures more quickly. Additionally, Variable Dose Mode, Virtual Collimation, Digital Zoom Fluoro and extensive pulse fluoro frame rate selections place comprehensive dose management features tableside. When combined with Toshiba’s proprietary Next Generation AIP, the system provides enhanced visualization of small vessels and intricate devices.
For more information: www.medical.toshiba.com
More like this
- Toshiba Showcases Infinix VF-i Bi-Plane with Dual Mid-Size Panel Detectors
- Toshiba’s Fluoroscopy Lowers Dose and Provides More Complete Picture
- Toshiba Showcases Infinix VF-i/BP with Large and Mid Panel Detectors
- Infinix VF-i/BP Vascular X-Ray Offered With Large, Mid-Sized Flat Panel Detectors
- Toshiba Showcases Floor-Mounted Multiaxis X-Ray