Toshiba Install’s First Infinix X-Ray System
October 23, 2007 - Toshiba America Medical Systems Inc. today announced that the first U.S. installation of the Infinix CF-i/SP X-ray system was recently completed at Arlington Memorial Hospital, an acute-care full-service medical center, in Arlington, TX, reportedly allowing physicians a better ergonomic working environment for optimized patient care.
Toshiba’s Infinix CF-i/SP is a dedicated cardiac cath lab that features a floor mounted C-arm with a five-axis positioner that reportedly allows head-to-toe and fingertip-to-fingertip coverage and multiple angles, making it possible to obtain images without re-positioning patients.
The system includes a high definition flat panel detector that displays small details, including intricate blood vessels and small devices such as stents and guide wires.
For more information: www.medical.toshiba.com
More like this
- Low Contrast Imaging Now Available on the Infinix Line
- Toshiba to Feature Vascular X-ray, Infinix Line
- Toshiba Introduces New VF-i/SP X-Ray System
- Move Better, See Better and Work Better with Toshiba’s Workrite Cardiovascular X-ray Technology
- Toshiba to Introduce Hybrid Angiographic Table WIP at RSNA