Toshiba Introduces Aquilion Premium CT System
February 13, 2009 – Toshiba America Medical Systems launched the Aquilion Premium CT system with the capability to cover up to 8 cm in a single rotation.
The Aquilion Premium rounds out the company’s CT portfolio and is also field-upgradeable to an Aquilion ONE.
“As part of our continued commitment to providing the right technology mix for the medical community, our customers have asked for a system that allows them to easily upgrade to the Aquilion ONE,” said Doug Ryan, senior director, CT Business Unit. “Just as we developed upgrade paths with our Aquilion 8-detector row and 32-detector row products, we are providing the same consumer focused capability with the Aquilion Premium product.”
Because the system is field-upgradeable to an Aquilion ONE, this product enables the medical community to have access to advanced technology today, while allowing physicians and administrators to plan for their future needs.
Shipments of Aquilion Premium will begin in the second quarter of 2009.
For more information: www.medical.toshiba.com
More like this
- Toshiba Introduces New CT Systems: 160-Detector CT, Next Gen 64-Slice
- Toshiba Showcases Patient-Friendly CT, MR, Ultrasound and X-Ray at AHRA
- Toshiba Showcases Aquilion One and Aquilion Premium at RSNA 2011
- Toshiba Showcases Aquilion ONE, Aquilion PRIME and Aquilion RXL
- Toshiba Enters Multimillion Dollar Imaging Agreement