Toshiba Introduces Scalable Aquilion One Platform
September 10, 2013 — Toshiba is introducing a new Aquilion One platform at RSNA 2013. The new Aquilion One family allows providers to more precisely choose the system that fits their needs today while giving them an upgrade path for the future.
The new product lineup changes the way disease is diagnosed with a comprehensive and cost-efficient computed tomography (CT) exam. It is ideal for any clinical setting, from emergency departments to cardiovascular to neurology, and it features advanced technologies to make imaging faster, safer and more accurate.
Toshiba’s AIDR 3-D iterative reconstruction software is now standard on all new Aquilion CT systems to help centers achieve the lowest possible dose with the image quality needed for diagnoses. AIDR 3-D incorporates significant system enhancements by reducing radiation dose compared with conventional scanning. It works in both the raw data and image data spaces, reducing noise while maintaining high image quality.
For more information: www.medical.toshiba.com
More like this
- Toshiba Introduces Scalable Aquilion One Platform
- Toshiba Demonstrates Aquilion One Vision at ACC 2015
- Toshiba Gains FDA Clearance for Aquilion ONE Family Enhancements
- Adaptable CT Technology Offered in Toshiba’s New Aquilion Prime
- Toshiba’s Aquilion ONE Helps St. Elizabeth Medical Center Prevent Stroke in ER Patient