Toshiba Showcases Infinix-i 5-axis Cardiovascular System
Toshiba's Infinix-i floor mounted, 5-axis system is a cardiovascular lab featuring patient access and coverage, making it possible to obtain images without repositioning patients. The system includes a high-definition flat panel detector and the new Advanced Image Processing (AIP) technology that enhances the display of small details, including intricate blood vessels and small devices, such as catheters. The Infinix–i 5-axis system is available with different size flat panel detectors to perform cardiac and vascular procedures.
More like this
- New Vascular X-Ray System Designed for Versatility
- Toshiba Unveils New Vascular X-ray
- Toshiba's New Biplane Flat Panel Detector Designed for Neuro Procedures
- Infinix VF-i/BP Vascular X-Ray Offered With Large, Mid-Sized Flat Panel Detectors
- Toshiba Introduces New Infinix VF-i/BP with Large and Mid-Sized Flat Panels