Toshiba Showcases Infinix VF-i Bi-Plane with Dual Mid-Size Panel Detectors
Toshiba America Medical Systems will showcase the Infinix VF-i bi-plane angiography system with dual 12”x12” mid-size flat panel detectors (FPDs) at the 2011 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting. With a wider field-of-view and easy patient access, the VF-i bi-plane allows interventional radiologists to increase efficiency and perform complicated procedures quicker. Additionally, Variable Dose Mode, Virtual Collimation, Electronic Zoom and extensive pulse fluoro frame rate selections place comprehensive dose management features at tableside. When combined with Toshiba’s proprietary Next Generation AIP, the system provides enhanced visualization of small vessels and intricate devices.
Toshiba will also be exhibiting its new advancements in 3-D acquisition technology.
For more information: www.medical.toshiba.com
More like this
- Toshiba Highlights Advances in Angiography Imaging Systems
- Toshiba Showcases Floor-Mounted Multiaxis X-Ray
- Infinix VF-i/BP Vascular X-Ray Offered With Large, Mid-Sized Flat Panel Detectors
- Toshiba Showcases Infinix VF-i/BP with Large and Mid Panel Detectors
- Toshiba Introduces New Infinix VF-i/BP with Large and Mid-Sized Flat Panels