Toshiba's VF-i SP Now Features Mid-Sized Flat Panel Detector, Type S Processor
Toshiba’s Infinix VF-i SP with Type S Processor includes a digital processor that will expand on Toshiba’s proprietary Advance Image Processing (AIP) technology. This exclusive Toshiba technology is designed to enhance overall resolution, improve visualization over dark anatomical areas and virtually eliminate image lag. These enhancements are especially important during fluoroscopic imaging while cardiologists are performing diagnostic and interventional procedures.
The system also features a 12-by-12-inch flat panel detector (FPD) that covers more than twice the anatomical surface area of a traditional cardiac FPD. This mid-size panel allows cardiologists to increase their working field-of-view and more easily perform procedures outside the heart while minimally impacting the angulations, which are compromised by larger panels, according to the company.
More like this
- Toshiba Rolls Out New Flat Panel Detector, Image Processing for Cardiac Procedures
- Toshiba Showcases Infinix VF-i Bi-Plane with Dual Mid-Size Panel Detectors
- Toshiba Highlights Advances in Angiography Imaging Systems
- Toshiba Highlights Advanced Image Processing at TCT 2009
- Toshiba Unveils New Vascular X-ray