Triple-Head Camera Offers Greater Image Acquisition Efficiency
The Cardius 3 XPO triple-head camera reportedly features fourth generation High Definition Solid-State Detectors (HDSD) that offer up to a 38 percent greater image acquisition efficiency for cardiac SPECT over dual head systems and a patient positioning system that permits imaging patients weighing up to 500 pounds.
More like this
- Digirad Corporation Features Latest in Volume CT (VCT) Attenuation Correction
- Digirad Receives FDA Nod for Cardiac SPECT/VCT Imager
- Digirad to Show New SPECT/VCT at SNM 2009
- Digirad Developing New Cardiac SPECT Imaging System With Distortion Correction
- ACC: Digirad's Triple-Head Camera Offers Greater Image Acquisition Efficiency