Two Companies Partner to Improve Cardiac Computed Tomography
August 23, 2010 - Two companies recently signed a strategic partnership agreement drawing on both firms' established expertise in imaging technology to establish computed tomography (CT) as a viable, minimally-invasive imaging alternative for many cardiovascular procedures.
GE Healthcare and medical imaging company Arineta Ltd., entered into a partnership to develop new computed tomography (CT) angiography solutions in an effort to address issues with cost, access and quality of cardiac care.
For more information: www.gehealthcare.com
More like this
- CT, Ultrasound Guide Irreversible Electroporation Use on Lung Tumor
- Philips and Maquet to Provide Integrated Solution For Minimally Invasive and Open Surgical Procedures
- Invatec Opens U.S. Operations, Involved with FDA Brain Embolization Trial
- St. Jude Medical Acquires MediGuide to Enhance its Atrial Fibrillation Program
- IBA - Treatment Safety and QA Verification Increase Patient Safety