Ultrasound Exam Steps Aid Venous Insufficiency Studies
November 14, 2013
November 14, 2013 — Clear Image Devices LLC (CiD) announced the release of its step platform to be used for standing patient ultrasound venous insufficiency studies. The Ultrasound Exam Steps enable sonographers to place the patient in the optimal position for safe, easy capture of the highest quality venous images of the upper and lower leg. Two handrails ensure a stable, safe platform for positioning patients at an ideal working level for the sonographer’s comfort.
This 16-inch high, two-step platform is designed for patients weighing up to 450 pounds. The Ultrasound Exam Steps are easily portable with built-in rollers and are easy to keep clean, as they are manufactured from germ-resistant, non-porous polyethylene and steel.
CiD also makes step platforms for capturing weight-bearing lateral X-rays of the feet, ankle and lower leg; pediatric positioning chairs for children up to four years old; and panel protectors for all computed radiography (CR) and digital radiography (DR) panels while taking weight-bearing anteroposterior (AP) feet X-ray images.
For more information: www.clearimagedevices.com
More like this
- New Extra-Wide 2-Step Positioning Platform for Weight-Bearing Lateral X-Rays of Feet, Ankles and Lower Leg
- Esaote’s New Weight-Bearing MRI Improves Imaging For Patients With Pain
- New Two-Step Platform Released for C-Arm DR Systems
- Esaote Introduces the New G-scan Brio With Speed-Up Technology at RSNA 2012
- CurveBeam Receives FDA Approval for pedCAT Weight-Bearing 3-D Imaging System