Upgraded Remote ECG Viewing System Now Available
December 16, 2010 – An upgraded remote ECG viewing system is now live across the United States, United Kingdom and Canada and is available for immediate download to customers in those countries.
With Physio-Control’s Lifenet System 5.0, first responders and clinicians can increase the efficiency of their ECG data transfer from ambulance-based defibrillator-monitors to hospital emergency rooms. The system can help detect ST-elevated myocardial infarctions (STEMIs) faster and allows earlier activation of the cath lab to lower door-to-balloon times.
Several features further streamline patient care:
Lifenet OnePush: Provides automated protocol activation and team member notification.
Lifenet Consult: An iPhone application that provides remote physician consult decision support
Lifenet ePCR Delivery: Integrates emergent patient data into hospital records systems.
Lifenet Asset: Tracks individual devices, monitors status and manages setup options and software updates.
For more information: www.checkoutthefuture.com
More like this
- Physio-Control, AirStrip Technologies Partner to Deliver Mobile ECG Solutions
- Physio-Control ReadyLink 12-Lead ECG Named One Of EMS World’s Top Innovations Of The Year
- Remote ECG System Integrates Data from Multiple Vendors’ 12-Lead Devices
- Physio-Control Introduces Basic Life Support 12-Lead ECG Solution
- Physio-Control’s LIFENET STEMI Named One of the Year’s Hot Products