Vascular Solutions Launches D-Stat Dry Wrap Hemostatic Bandage
January 26, 2009 - Vascular Solutions Inc. recently launched its D-Stat Dry Wrap hemostatic bandage, a pre-cut version of its D-Stat Dry hemostat, designed specifically for the control of bleeding around indwelling lines.
D-Stat Dry Wrap is the latest addition to Vascular Solutions’ complete line of D-Stat hemostasis products, which uses thrombin to control bleeding. A powerful component of the clotting cascade, thrombin cleaves fibrinogen to fibrin, enhancing the body’s own mechanism to produce a clot. D-Stat Dry Wrap contains the same thrombin activity level as the original D-Stat Dry, and comes complete with a clear adhesive bandage for continuous site monitoring after hemostasis is achieved.
D-Stat Dry Wrap is currently available in the U.S.
For more information: www.vascularsolutions.com
More like this
- Hemostatis Products Use Thrombin to Curb Bleeding
- New Transradial Band Offers Quick-Release Tab
- Vascular Solutions Provides King Pharmaceuticals with Launch Quantities of Hemostatic Pad
- Vascular Solutions Wins $4.5 Million Jury Verdict in Case Against Marine Polymer Technologies
- Closing in on Vascular Hemostasis