Visage CS 3.1 3D Software Designed for Speed
At ECR 2009, Visage Imaging showcased its Visage CS 3.1, 3D software, which the company says is designed for speed.
Data from virtually all modalities can be viewed and processed, including CT and MR angiography, cardiac CT and PET-CT. With version 3.1, Visage CS introduces a whole set of improvements, and features, including:
- Multiple new 2D and 3D ROI types
- Time-value curves for arbitrary ROIs
- Semi-automatic editing tools for separating vessels, bone, and other structures
- Curved reformatting with the possibility of generating curved stacks and rotations
- Enhanced 3D slab as well as editing and visualization of 3D segmentations
Visage reportedly offers the only comprehensive 3D thin client solution for cardiac CT, including protocols and tools for calcium scoring, coronary artery analysis and left ventricle analysis.
For more information: www.visageimaging.com