Visage CS Cardiac Analysis Features New Cardiac Imaging Tools
The new version of Visage CS Cardiac Analysis is said to feature a set of new tools and optimizations such as calcium scoring, enhanced reporting and manual editing of the left ventricle geometry. Visage CS Cardiac Analysis is designed to allow viewing and post-processing of even the largest multi-phase cardiac CT studies, using Visage’s server-based thin-client performance.
With Visage’s fully integrated thin-client solutions, the image data as well as the applications within the Visage platform are designed to not be bound to specific workstations in order to become instantly accessible within the PACS workflow.
Healthcare enterprises and imaging centers should be able to obtain the Thinnovation solutions through multiple channels and directly from Visage Imaging, said the company.
More like this
- Cardiac Imaging Thin-Client Tools to Unveil at ECR 2008
- Visage to Show Thin Client Server with Cardiac Analysis Option at SCCT 2008
- TeraRecon Releases Tools for Advanced Breast MRI Analysis
- Weighing in Slim vs. Thin Client: Radiologists Seek Functionality and Flexibility
- FDA Clears Visage’s Neuroradiology, Oncology-Enabled Thin Client