Visiomed International Group Showcases Guidewires
Vista Hydrophilic guidewires feature .035-inch or .038-inche diameter; straight, angled or J-tip; 150 cm lengths; lubricious hydrophilic coating ; enhanced trackability; a nitinol core design that aims to provide excellent kink resistance.
Vista PTCT Guidewires feature .014-inch diameter, and are available in floppy, standard, intermediate and extra support designs. It’s also available in non-kink (NiKi) design, and available in a teflon, hydrophilic or silicone coating.
More like this
- Guide Wire Features Enhanced Steering, Handling, Tracking Ability
- St. Jude Gets CE Mark, Launches HydroSteer Guidewire with Hydrophilic Coating in Europe
- Microcatheter Offers Lesion Crossibility, Guidewire Support
- The Basics of Guide Wire Technology
- All-In-One Access Kit Launched for Transradial Procedures