Visualization Tools Support AAA, TAA Treatment Planning
December 2, 2009 - There is an increasing focus on clinical solutions for abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA) and thoracic aorta aneurysms (TAA) treatment planning for surgical and partially interventional procedures.
An established advanced visualization tool has added enhancements designed for endovascular stent planning for the assessment of AAA and TAA in the Vitrea Enterprise Suite. The platform also supports automated bone removal and tumor segmentation, anatomic mapping features designed to quickly segment anatomic structures, and significant usability and clinical efficiency enhancements.
Vitrea Enterprise Suite also provides a centralized volumetric data management solution that easily integrates into and streamlines a customer’s existing workflow and dataflow. This centralized solution, VIMS, addresses the challenge of managing disparate advanced visualization systems and is designed to help improve performance, ensure scalability and redundancy, and reduce total cost of ownership.
For more information: www.vitalimages.com
More like this
- Advanced Visualization Software Passes Evaluation and Testing
- New Aortic Aneurysm Endograft Tested in First-In-Man Case
- Software Assesses Parameters for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Stent Planning
- CardioMEMs Receives FDA Clearance on Pressure Measurement System for TTA Repair
- Endologix Receives CE Mark for Nellix EndoVascular Aneurysm Sealing System