Vital Images Brings Versatility to 2D, 3D, 4D Imaging
Vital Images' Vitrea software produces 2D, 3D and 4D images of human anatomy from CT (computed tomography) and MR (magnetic resonance) image data. The system addresses specialists’ needs through various software options for cardiac, colon, vessel probe and other applications. Vitrea 4.0 reportedly utilizes an intuitive clinical workflow and automatic settings to improve speed and simplicity.
ViTALConnect is a Web-based solution that provides access to 2D, 3D and 4D medical images. The system facilitates access to commonly used advanced visualization tools and allows radiologists, cardiologists and referring physicians to collaborate from anywhere in real-time, and there is no need to transport heavy equipment, according to the company. Integrated with a Vitrea solution, ViTALConnect reportedly helps customers extend the value of Vitrea’s interactive snapshots and advanced capabilities to the rest of the enterprise.
More like this
- Vital Images Brings Versatility to 2D, 3D, 4D Imaging
- Web-based Tool Allows for Access to 4D Advanced Visualization
- Vital Images Releases Next-Generation Enterprise-Wide Solutions
- Enterprise-Wide Solutions Offer Cardiovascular Enhancements
- Vital Images, Toshiba Sign Distribution Agreement for Advanced Visualization