Vital Participates in Image Sharing Demonstration at RSNA 2013
November 22, 2013 — Vital Images Inc. will participate in the Image Sharing Demonstration (North Building, Hall B, booth 8140) at the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Dec. 1-5 in Chicago. Vital's universal viewer, VitreaView, was selected as the viewer for all demonstrations.
The Image Sharing booth will showcase developments in standards-based interoperability that enhances the quality, efficiency and safety of care in radiology. Vital's role will include the visualization of all image data included in the demonstration.
For more information: www.vitalimages.com, www.rsna.org
More like this
- New Versions of Vitrea Enterprise Suite and VitreaView Introduced
- FDA Clears Vital Images 3-D Viewing Through its Universal Viewer
- Johns Hopkins Selects Vital Images Viewer After Side-by-Side Vendor Comparison
- Vital Images Expands Advanced Visualization Offering
- iCAD to Demonstrate CT Colonoscopy at RSNA 2013