Volcano to Host “The Future of Intravascular Imaging” at TCT
September 19, 2008 – Volcano Corp. will host “The Future of Intravascular Imaging” symposium Tuesday evening, Oct. 14 at the Renaissance Hotel Convention Center, Washington, D.C., in conjunction with Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics' annual meeting.
The symposium will address how IVUS, FFT, VH IVUS, CTO imaging and OCT can improve everyday outcomes. Featured speakers include: Alex Abizaid, M.D., Giulio Guagliumi, M.D., Mort Kern, M.D., Steve Marso, M.D, Gary Mintz, M.D., Gus Pichard, M.D., Matt Price, M.D. and David Williams, M.D.
To register, email [email protected] or visit www.tctconference.com
For more information: www.volcanocorp.com
More like this
- Volcano to Host “The Future of Intravascular Imaging” at TCT
- Ultrasound Catheter Used to Visualize Entire Heart in Multiple Procedures
- 3-D, 4-D Enhancements May Be the Future of Ultrasound
- Editor’s Pick of Most Innovative Technology Presented at TCT 2011
- Partnership Makes IVUS System Compatible With Angiography