Webinar: How Heart-Healthy is Your Cardiology IT System?
Sponsored by GE Healthcare
January 27, 2014
February is American Heart Month, the perfect time to evaluate the health of your cardiology IT system. Join us Feb. 25, 2-3 p.m. Eastern for a live demonstration on Centricity Cardio Enterprise Solution (CCE), a solution that can help cardiology departments and hospital administrators to enhance the health of their organizations:
• Improve Physicians Access
• Increase Productivity
• Enhance Patient Care
Don Woodlock, senior vice president and general manager cardiovascular IT, and Omar Sunna, global product manager, cardiovascular IT, from GE Healthcare will discuss the technology behind our Centricity Cardio Enterprise solution — a Web-based enterprise cardiovascular IT solution with unified imaging, workflow, analytics and reporting.
Also, view a live demonstration from Barbara Hunter, solutions specialist cardiovascular IT, GE Healthcare, and learn how Centricity Cardio Enterprise empowers cardiologists to enhance patient care through full clinical access from virtually anywhere and helps improve productivity.
This webinar is sponsored by GE Healthcare.
More like this
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center Achieves Broader Image Access, Enhanced Care With GE’s Cardiac PACS
- Is Your Enterprise Cardiovascular IT System Holding You Back?
- Webinar: Unify Patient Images and Documents Across the Care Continuum
- GE Launches New Cardiovascular Imaging, Data Workflow
- Centricity Cardio Enterprise Enables Full Clinical Access, Enhanced Physician Productivity