Wide Beam Reconstruction Delivers Descriptions via Algorithms, Methods
According to its recently granted U.S. patent, shorter scanning time and clinically diagnostic images may be obtained with UltraSPECT Wide Beam Reconstruction (WBR) technology, a new resolution recovery reconstruction method.
A technology that delivers a description of the physical model via mathematical algorithms and methods, WBR has a substantial impact on the system’s resolution. It eliminates the LSF (Line Spread Function) limitation of current SPECT systems, thus improving the system’s resolution. Its algorithm can incorporate various physical effects such as scattering, attenuation and the marginal penetration through the collimator septa.
More like this
- UltraSPECT Shortens Nuclear Medicine Procedures
- Technology Delivers Descriptions Via Algorithms, Methods
- UPPI Offers UltraSPECT’s Nuclear Imaging Technology for Dose Reduction, Abbreviated Scan Times
- UltraSPECT Partners with PharmaLogic to Offer Dose Reduction Solution
- UltraSPECT Dose NM/PET Reduction Systems Installed at Multiple Sites