Ziehm Imaging Debuts Latest DR Suite
Ziehm Vision FD, Ziehm Imaging’s latest suite of fully digital radiology products, is said to incorporate cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art design to offer fully digital imaging with distortion-free images. Because the flat panel detector is insensitive to magnetic fields, it can work where strong magnetic fields are present, such as near a MRI site, thus eliminating distorted images that normally result on image intensifier systems.
Other features include: pulse technology, integration with CAS and navigation system, synchronized TFT touch screens mounted on the C-arm and monitor, application-oriented anatomical programs, open architecture and more.
More like this
- Ziehm Imaging to Debut Latest DR Suite
- Ziehm Mobile C-Arm Designed for Superior Image Quality
- New Generation of Mobile C-Arm Offers Lower-Cost Imaging Option for Hybrid ORs
- FDA Clears Ziehm Vision RFD Mobile C-Arm for Endovascular, Interventional Cardiology
- Ziehm, Stryker Develop Intraoperative C-Arm, Infrared Navigation