Ziostation 3D Thin-Client Hits the U.K. Market
August 6, 2009 – Ziosoft Inc., an advanced visualization and analysis software for medical imaging, and Healthcare Software Systems Ltd. (HSS), a United Kingdom supplier of radiology information systems, have signed an agreement for HSS to distribute Ziosoft’s 3D thin-client software solutions in the U.K.
HSS supplies and supports the UK’s leading radiology information system (CRIS). The Ziostation system integrates seamlessly with the CRIS radiology information system and can process images from all PACS systems.
The Ziostation solution provides advanced visualization tools including CT and MR cardiac function analysis, calcium scoring, CT brain perfusion, advanced vessel analysis, colon analysis and multimodality fusion analysis.
For more information: www.hssnet.com and www.ziosoftinc.com
More like this
- Ziosoft to Distribute 3D Advanced Visualization Software in Turkey
- Ziosoft Gets FDA Go Ahead for MR Cardiac Function Analysis App
- Ziosoft Receives FDA Clearance for CT Brain Perfusion Application
- Ziosoft Introduces Subscription Program for Advanced Visualization Software
- Ziosoft Launches Ziostation Web