Ziostation 3D Thin-Client Receives CE Mark
July 1, 2009 - Advanced visualization and analysis software company Ziosoft Inc. today announced that it has received CE marking approval for its Ziostation 3D thin-client software system.
CE marking approval allows Ziosoft to market its software solutions to the 27 countries in the European Union (EU) as well as the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes the countries of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA).
In anticipation of this approval, Ziosoft recently established a European headquarters in Brussels, Belgium and has formed a number of strategic alliances with partners and distributors throughout Europe.
In 2008 Ziosoft received FDA clearances for its software applications. Ziosoft is also in the process of registering the Ziostation system in Canada.
For more information, please visit www.ziosoftinc.com
More like this
- Ziosoft Releases 3D Thin-Client Software Upgrade
- Ziosoft Receives FDA Clearance for CT Brain Perfusion Application
- Ziostation 3D Thin-Client Hits the U.K. Market
- Ziosoft Introduces Subscription Program for Advanced Visualization Software
- Ziosoft to Distribute 3D Advanced Visualization Software in Turkey