Zoll’s AutoPulse Improves CPR Performance
The AutoPulse is a load-distributing band compression device that works to deliver compressions optimized to each patient. It provides uninterrupted, near normal perfusion to asystolic patients to help clinicians improve CPR performance. The system is designed to minimize no-flow time, reportedly allowing users to provide compressions while performing other medical acts.
More like this
- Cardiac Support Pump Offers Consistent, Steady Compressions
- AutoPulse Automated Compression System Stores, Uploads Patient Data
- First Hospital in the U.K. Implements ZOLL AutoPulse in the Cath Lab
- Defibrillators Work to Adjust to Specific Needs
- Dutch Ambulance Service First to Purchase ZOLL Automated Compression-Defibrillation System