Lumedx Software Fully Interoperable Between Four ACC NCDR registries.
Lumedx software is fully interoperable between four ACC NCDR registries. Lumedx is currently the only software vendor offering this level of interoperability.
Once Lumedx clients capture data for an ACC outcomes registry, common fields in the other registries are automatically populated. Cross-population of data is now automatic in Lumedx software for:
- CathPCI Registry – for diagnostic cardiac catheterizations and percutaneous interventions
- ACTION Registry-GWTG – for acute coronary syndrome patients
- ICD Registry – for implantable cardioverter defibrillators and leads
- IMPACT Registry – for pediatric and adult congenital treatment
Automatic cross-population of common data across ACC NCDR registries helps cardiovascular service lines:
- Enhance data integrity
- Comply with ACC guidelines
- Run reports internally
- Monitor program performance
- Improve outcomes
Lumedx was ACC certified in September 2012.
For more information: www.lumedx.com/registry-interop.aspx