Airstrip One Cardiology Launches for Windows 8.1
AirStrip One Cardiology is for all hardware using the Windows 8.1 operating system. This includes the Microsoft Surface tablet and a variety of other mobile devices, as well as laptops and desktops.
AirStrip One Cardiology is the company’s first release for Windows 8.1. and includes features such as:
- Current and historical ECGs with digital visual enhancement
- The ability to edit and confirm findings
- Push notifications on critical values including STEMI and critical dysrhythmias
- The ability to send ECGs and labs via secure link sharing
- Smart ECG routing that supports timely follow-ups and improved population health management goals
- Access to EMR, monitoring and other patient data
The release of AirStrip One Cardiology is pending regulatory clearance.
AirStrip launched AirStrip One Cardiology in September 2013.
For more information: www.airstriptech.com