CVIS System Integrates Patient Images From Multiple Departments
DR System' Unity Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) provides a cost effective, comprehensive cardiology solution for institutions that need a new cardiology system whether replacing aging, limited systems or moving from tape to a digital solution.
It is based on open-standards and technology. This enables cardiologists to integrate patient information and images from multiple departments and data sources into one common platform and database.
Utilizing open standards and technology, Unity CVIS is based on a 2010 top-ranked KLAS product category solution. It enables organizations to integrate patient information and images from multiple departments and data sources into one common platform and database.
• Ability to add a wide range of vendor devices or solutions. With its open architecture and integration capabilities, the system gives facilities the ability to adapt to evolving healthcare and technology needs.
• Comprehensive, longitudinal views of patient data. It integrates images and patient information from disparate sources, meaning cardiologists can view all relevant imaging and non-imaging patient data on a single platform.
• Information to improve productivity and overall management. Itoffers a Management Reports module to enable facilities to gather data, generate productivity and usage reports, and perform workflow and department analysis.
Among its capabilities:
• Multi-modality support for cardiac and vascular ultrasound, X-ray angiography, coronary computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance (MR) angiography, nuclear cardiology and electrocardiography (ECG)
• Advanced imaging manipulation
• Integrated clinical reporting
• Point-of-care access to patients' demographic, history, physical, admission, order and results data.
For more information: www.drsys.com