NEC Offers New 21.3 Inch, 3 MP Display
NEC Display Solutions of America's MultiSync MD211G3 medical diagnostic, flat panel display is for the displaying and viewing of digital mammography images for diagnosis by trained physicians.
This 3-megapixel medical diagnostic display was created for medical imaging and picture archiving and communication system (PACS) in hospitals, doctor offices, urgent care centers and other healthcare facilities. The MD211G3 is factory calibrated to the digital imaging and communications in medicine (DICOM) grayscale function for luminance and includes a front sensor to maintain a calibrated brightness and an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the display’s brightness based on existing lighting conditions. The DVI-D and DisplayPort connectors for video and two-port USB hub enable connectivity for any type of workstation.
A partial list of features included in the MD211G3 is as follows:
- 21.3-in IPS panel
- Factory calibrated to the DICOM grayscale function for luminance
- 2048 x 1536 native resolution
- 1450 cd/m² brightness (400 cd/m² calibrated)
- Digital uniformity correction reduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in grayscale and luminance across the entire screen
- Small, built-in front sensor constantly monitors calibration and corrects for fluctuations of light output, maintaining the factory calibration throughout the life of the monitor
- GammaCompMD QA software for worry-free calibration and conformance testing to the DICOM standard
- 15.5-bit internal lookup table (LUT) provides for more finely detailed, high-definition rendering of color images and crisper display of even the most delicate shadings
- DVI-D and DisplayPort inputs and two-port USB hub
- 150 mm height adjustability in landscape orientation (97.3mm in portrait), as well as pivot, tilt and swivel
- Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant
- Five-year limited warranty with Advanced Overnight Exchange
The display received FDA clearance in October 2012.
For more information: www.necdisplay.com