ECG Systems are EMR-Ready
December 13, 2010 – Two Burdick-brand echocardiographs (ECGs), from Cardiac Science Corporation deliver built-in, bi-directional communication to help customers connect to electronic medical records (EMRs). The two ECGs are only available in the United States.
The Burdick 8500 ECG features a friendly user interface, multi-angle 7-inch widescreen, adjustable protocol settings and color display for reading the continuous waveform data. Customers can:
• View continuous 3-, 6-, and 12-leads of data.
• Adjust the color display for contrast and viewability.
• Store up to 300 digital ECG records.
• Reduce typing mistakes and save time by downloading patient information from the EMR/HIS system.
• Eliminate scanning and filing.
• Enjoy an industry-leading, four-year warranty and service program for worry-free usage.
The Burdick 8300 offers similar performance, connectivity, reliability, and workflow in an economic package.
Both devices clean the ECG waveform before it is measured and analyzed by the Glasgow Royal Infirmary (GRI) algorithm. The algorithm considers five clinically significant variables – gender, age, race, medication and classification – to interpret patient data.