Physio-Control Introduces Basic Life Support 12-Lead ECG Solution
ReadyLink enables basic life support (BLS) emergency medical service (EMS) providers to acquire and transmit a patient’s 12-lead ECG to hospitals using the Lifenet system. Lifenet is Physio-Control’s cloud-based data network for remote physician interpretation and decision support. This provides earlier insight into a chest pain patient’s condition, especially in rural areas with limited access to advanced life support (ALS) providers, and enables the most efficient routing for patient treatment.
ReadyLink requires a three-step process to capture and transmit a 12-lead ECG:
1) Prepare patient’s skin and place electrodes
2) One-button push to acquire 12-lead ECG and
3) One-button push to transmit ECG to selected hospital facility via the Lifenet system.
Additional ReadyLink features include:
- All ECG leads visible on screen
- Full keyboard for easy patient data entry
- Backlit screen
- External AC/DC converter with rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Built-in modem
- Internal storage up to 60 ECGs
For more information: www.physio-control.com