Terumo Announces U.S. Distribution Agreement For Nonin Equanox 7600 Regional Oximetry System
The Nonin Equanox Model 7600 Regional Oximetry System is a noninvasive medical monitoring system that continuously detects oxygen saturation status in the brain and tissue beneath the sensor during surgical procedures and in intensive care environments such as pediatric and neonatal intensive care units. The system allows anesthesiologists, perfusionists, cardiovascular surgeons and other clinicians to quickly react to reverse tissue ischemia events before they become critical.
Features of the Equanox Advance Model 7600 Regional Oximetry System include:
- Cerebral and Somatic Monitoring – Up to four channels displayed on one screen for monitoring oxygen saturation in the brain and somatic sites on the body.
- Patented Dual-Light Emitters and Dual Detectors With Four Wavelength Accuracy – The first and only device that utilizes a dual-light emitting and dual-detecting sensor architecture, which has been shown to more effectively target the cerebral cortex, eliminating surface artifacts that interfere with measurement accuracy.
- Absolute Accuracy – Assures accurate measure of tissue saturation at a point in time, not just relative or trending accuracy of changes.
- Consistency and Reliability – Rapid, reliable response to change without signal instability and interruptions from electrical and ambient light interference.
- Portability and Connectivity – Lightweight, durable monitor with long battery life and pole-mounting capability for continually monitoring patients during intra-hospital transport. Data output available via Bluetooth wireless technology or RS232 connection.
For more information: www.noninequanox.com, www.terumo-cvs.com