September 9, 2013 — Toshiba’s new Aquilion Prime is a versatile, scalable and patient-friendly computed tomography (CT) system. The system’s technologies are built for the clinical and financial needs of users both in the present and future.
- Scalable: Users can access the technology they currently need with a streamlined upgrade path as those needs change.
- Total cost of ownership: Users are able to reduce total cost of ownership and maximize existing rooms and resources as the Aquilion Prime’s ergonomic and energy-efficient design allows it to fit into tighter spaces, consume less electricity and require less air conditioning.
- Patient-friendly: To ensure patients are safe and comfortable, Aquilion Prime features a large bore (78 cm), advanced dose reduction iterative reconstruction technology (AIDR 3D) and a wide, high-capacity couch (660 lbs) that can move laterally and is low to the ground.
- Fast exams: Clinicians can diagnose faster and improve workflow with quick image reconstruction speed with AIDR 3D.
- Clinical versatility: Aquilion Prime is ready to use immediately for a range of patients. From pediatric to bariatric, the system comes standard with advanced features and technologies.
For more information: www.medical.toshiba.com