TeraMedica Awarded Medical Imaging Patent for Clinical Content Management
September 9, 2009 - TeraMedica Healthcare Technology, a Milwaukee-based medical informatics company, announced the USPTO granted it the U.S. patent number 7,583,861 for its Evercore Smartstore solution, a clinical data management technology.
TeraMedica’s Evercore solution provides for management of clinical data using a highly scalable solution based on clinical business rules that segments shared storage infrastructures. In addition, the solution serves clinical datasets to electronic medical record systems using web browser-based technologies.
TeraMedica designs IT with a patient-centric approach to large-scale clinical content management for healthcare. Through the use of clinically-based rules and multi-tiered storage, the Evercore solution can manage data using smarter, more efficient methods to reduce required storage space and more effectively provide patient data to clinical consumers.
“By advancing the concept of clinical information lifecycle management (C-ILM) for these complex datasets, our products can provide healthcare customers with much needed cost savings as well as access to critical patient data,” said Tim O’Connor, vice president of engineering.
For more information: www.teramedica.com
More like this
- Evercore SOAR Keeps Up with Industry-Standard Web Services Protocols
- Evercore Aims to Handle Large Image Data Storage, Distribution Requirement
- ClearDATA to Provide TeraMedica VNA Solution as Part of Medical Image Cloud Management Solution
- Solution Unites Patient Records in One Place
- TeraMedica Signs Agreement with Frontier Solutions Group for VNA Solution