November 6, 2017 — TeraRecton announced the launch of version 4.4.13 of its iNtuition advanced visualization platform, over 175 feature and functionality enhancements. According to the company, these improvements accelerate workflow and enhance clinical capabilities for cardiac magnetic resonance (MR), spine labeling, multiphase breast and prostate MR, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and more. All enhancements are wrapped up in a measurably faster and visibly cleaner user interface.
Ten of the premiere enhancements in iNtuition 4.4.13, according to TeraRecon, include:
1. MR-TVA & Perfusion - usability and layout improvements; tools streamlined and easier to use.
2. CMR-2D Flow - Many enhancements including loading multi-slice/ easy-to-use multi-phase with phase recognition and comparisons.
3. Bone Removal for head & neck - continuation of improvements and refinement for carotids, COW, etc.- for single energy or dual energy.
4. Sphere Finder - now segments findings using contours, versus only sphere, for precise measurements.
5. Calcium scoring for TAVR - now an integrated part of the TAVR workflow.
6. Calcium Scoring - now available for contrast and non-contrast images utilizing a threshold tool.
7. Multiphase - New to iNtuition client, helpful for clinical review of breast or prostate MRI, including Wash in/wash out curves, parametric maps, time-density curves and ability to batch within iNtuition client. Thin client will still be available if needed.
8. Vertebral Labeling - Select vertebra and click to label; remainder will be automatically labeled
9. VP CUDA: performance improvements for image loading.
10. UI cleanup: new updated user interface with multiple enhancements to usability; ability to customize the toolbar
For more information: www.terarecon.com