December 4, 2017 — Vital Images unveiled the newest version of Vitrea Advanced Visualization software, the cornerstone of its imaging platform, at the 2017 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting, Nov. 26-Dec. 1 in Chicago. The new release, dubbed Version 7, includes numerous product enhancements and state-of-the-art modality applications.
Performance and workflow efficiency along with a lightweight integration engine ensure users have standardized toolsets across all modalities and all “ologies.”
A sample of Vital’s newest innovations includes:
- Intuitive user interface with a dark color scheme for better viewing in the reading room;
- Semi-automated transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) valve plane measurements;
- Updated stent manufacturer templates and Fleischner Criteria for 2017;
- 4-D CT (computed tomography) Brain Perfusion addition for DSA shuttle perfusion and 4-D support for thin slice axial and helical data;
- Multi Modality Viewer updates for X-ray angiography (XA), positron emission tomography (PET) and PET/CT;
- CT Colon Analysis with electronic bowel cleansing (EBC);
- Stereolithography (STL) export for enterprise users with new 3-D-printed anatomical models on display in the Vital booth;
- 4K high resolution monitor support;
- Increased rendering performance and faster time to first image; and
- Shared modified presets across the organization.
The company also announced three new partner applications integrated with Vitrea Advanced Visualization.
4DM, powered by Invia, is state-of-the-art software for nuclear cardiology quantification, review and reporting for single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT), PET and hybrid-CT patient studies. 4DM enables physicians to assess a patient’s cardiac health by reviewing patient images and 4DM quantifications all in a single, convenient and configurable application.Building on Mirada Medical’s vision to provide simple and accurate solutions to complex image analysis problems in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, Vital is pleased to announce two new integrated applications.
Mirada Medical also has two new integrated applications related to complex image analysis in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Mirada RTx delivers software tools for radiation therapy treatment planning that bring increased functionality, speed and accuracy to the planning process. Mirada Nuclear Medicine (NM) Workflows provides flexible display protocols and workflows that allow quick and easy reading of NM studies.
For more information: www.vitalimages.com