Medical, Surgical and Interventional Decision Making conference, jointly sponsored by the ACC and AATS.
As an attendee you will engage in discussions, debates and potential controversies surrounding real-world cases with renowned faculty on the cutting edge of clinically relevant data for valvular heart disease management.
Course highlights include:
- The Pivotal Transcatheter Mitral Trials You Need to Know About
- Improving Echocardiographic Valve Care: Looking Beyond the Numbers
- Coapt Trial Results: What it Means for Clinical Practice Today and Future Clinical Trials
- Aortic Regurgitation — Are We Waiting Too Long?
- How Do Biomarkers Help in Valve Decision Making?
- Valve Reconstruction in Mitral Endocarditis
- Aortic Root Abscess: Options
- Surgical Management of Tricuspid Valve Disease