The aim of the Echo ASE ASEANSymposium is to provide cardiovascular practitioners with information on state-of-the-art echocardiography technology. This international meeting will be led by expert faculty from the United States and the countries comprising the ASEAN region who are leaders in how echocardiography can be effectively applied to improve clinical care. The faculty will focus on the latest cardiovascular ultrasound technologies. Case-based learning approaches will be used to highlight new and established uses of echocardiography for diagnosis and guiding management in patients with a broad array of cardiovascular conditions.
- Advanced assessment of systolic and diastolic function
- 3D/4D imaging, contemporary approaches to valve disease
- Guidance of interventional procedures
- Contrast echocardiography
- Ischemic heart disease
- Pericardial disease
- Echo in arrhythmic disorders