February 19, 2015 — Calgary Scientific Inc. announced the release of ResolutionMD 5.0, which offers better access to health information, supports increased teamwork and enhances communication among practitioners and patients.
The new software version enables practitioners to instantly access expertise via live consultations using Web or mobile devices. Reports can now be created using voice dictation to complete patient records immediately and the need to physically transfer images on CD is drastically reduced with new image exchange capability.
There are many ways that healthcare enterprises can benefit from mobile access to expertise and images such as reimbursable telehealth programs.
“The future of telemedicine will benefit greatly from technologies that simplify integration and help reduce costs such as ResolutionMD,” said Kyle Hall, telehealth coordinator at Nebraska Medicine. “Programs that include the use of mobile devices to communicate clinically relevant information among providers and their patients will ultimately improve patient care.”
The enhanced ResolutionMD 5.0 now includes capabilities such as:
- Voice and video collaboration
- Image sharing between facilities and providers
- Voice dictation for simplified report creation from mobile and Web devices
- Integration to electronic medical record (EMR) systems by Epic, Cerner and Allscripts, providing a complete view of patient records
- XDS integration for greater accessibility and record sharing across or between healthcare enterprises
- Precision measurements on mobile devices
- Extended non-DICOM support for increased access to any file type
For more information: www.calgaryscientific.com