Image courtesy of Fovia
December 24, 2014 — Fovia Medical, Inc. announced the introduction of an expanded high definition volume rendering software suite, featuring F.A.S.T. HDVR, at RSNA 2014. Fovia's new product line provides the ease-of-integration and quick time-to-market required in today's fast-paced environment. OEMs can leverage CPU-based F.A.S.T. HDVR to enhance their visualization rapidly and cost-effectively.
F.A.S.T. HDVR delivers quality, performance and scalability for rendering real-time, high fidelity 2-D, 3-D, 4-D and 5-D. Fovia's complete, fully customizable OEM product suite includes:
· F.A.S.T. HDVR Web – Zero footprint HTML5 viewer
· F.A.S.T. HDVR Vision – Distributable turnkey application
· F.A.S.T. HDVR SDK – Native integration toolkit
· F.A.S.T. HDVR RapidPrint – High fidelity 3-D printing
· F.A.S.T. HDVR Mobile – 3-D for mobile devices
· F.A.S.T. HDVR Stereo – Immersive virtual reality
F.A.S.T. HDVR enables advanced diagnostic applications, custom workflows and high-performance interactive imaging.
For more information: www.fovia.com