October 21, 2014 — Infinitt North America will be featuring Dose M 2.0 radiation dose tracking software at this year’s RSNA in Chicago. The new version expands the capture of dose data from multiple-modalities and can be integrated with radiology information systems (RIS), picture archive and communication systems (PACS) or electronic medical records (EMRs) to make dose information accessible as part of the patient record.
- Supports multiple sources for diverse data acquisition support
- Collects data using a wide variety of protocols and data formats
- Supports legacy devices that don’t output dose data
- Provides integrated statistical analysis by device for modality QC and QA
- Provides analytical tools by patient, by modality and by examination
- Passes dose data to the iResults Speech Recognition module’s report template for easy, consistent reporting
- Automatically notifies appropriate staff by email alert when dose exceeds defined threshold value
- Passes dose data to EMR, RIS, hospital information systems (HIS) or other information systems
Direct integration to the American College of Radiology’s (ACR’s) Dose Index Registry (DIR) will be added in the coming months. This enhancement will eliminate manual data entry that is labor intensive and increases chance of error.
For more information: www.infinittna.com