Scranton Gillette Communications’ Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology (DAIC) was recently named a 2018 Azbee Award finalist in two Upper Midwest Regional categories and one National category. The annual Azbee Awards are hosted by the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) to recognize editorial and design excellence in the business, trade and specialty press.
Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology (DAIC) Editor Dave Fornell is a regional finalist for Online Blog - Analysis/Commentary: Insights into Cardiovascular Technology Advances; and Online Social Media Presence: DAIC Expands Reader Base and Website Traffic Through Social Media. DAIC is also a national award finalist for Online Blog - Analysis/Commentary: Insights into Cardiovascular Technology Advances.
Sister publication ITN is also an Azbee Regional Award finalist in:
- Online Enterprise News Story: Oncology Information Systems Need to Integrat
- Online Video - News: Technology Report: Enterprise Imaging
- Online Trade Show/Conference Coverage: ITN Use of Social Media for Show Coverage
- Regular Column, Contributed: The Last Read Series
- Print Single Topic Coverage by a Team: October 2017 issue.
Regional and National Award winners will be announced in May.