June 19, 2018 — Clinical practice, along with guidelines and research, have shown that speckle tracking strain imaging can improve diagnostic assessment, standardize interpretation and may assist in the way patients are monitored over time to optimize care. Since 2016, there has been an investigational CPT code (0399T) available for myocardial strain echo studies, which many institutions are now reporting reimbursement. At the 2018 American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) annual meeting, June 22-26 in Nashville, Epsilon Imaging will demonstrate how imaging departments can integrate strain imaging into their echo programs with EchoInsight.
Designed for the clinical environment, EchoInsight delivers:
- Epsilon's patented technology — allows for the processing of imaging clips regardless of DICOM source;
- Rapid serial comparison capabilities — load imaging clips from priors and today to see change in heart performance. Enabling quick and easy trending of patient studies important for cardio-oncology and other monitoring populations;
- Full heart analysis — simultaneous assessment and viewing of up to all chambers of the heart;
- New strain analysis with contrast-enhanced echo — allows for the ability to perform quantification with strain imaging on all echo studies, even suboptimal studies that require contrast;
- Faster read times and standardization — automated linear, volumetric and area measurements based on American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) guidelines;
- Interoperability —integrates with numerous health information technology (HIT) picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) and reporting systems; and
- Scalable architecture — to meet demands of growing echo practice.
For more information: www.epsilonimaging.com