March 4, 2015 — TomTec Imaging Systems GmbH introduced AutoStrain software for automated strain analysis and quantitative visualization of left ventricular function at the 64th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology (ACC 2015) in San Diego.
AutoStrain, a module of TomTec-Arena, offers automated and reproducible triplane left ventricular (LV) strain analysis. Longitudinal strain parameters, derived from 2-D speckle tracking algorithms, are visualized with color-coded regional Strain-Time curves and a bull’s-eye plot. AutoStrain is fully integrated in the clinical workflow and provides immediate and reliable strain analysis to track subclinical markers. Additional clinical benefits include:
- Automated contouring and tracking
- LV volume and longitudinal strain assessment based on three apical long axis views
- Color-coded dynamic strain overlay on the clips
- Direct assessment of results in the worksheet and report
- Combined visualization of end systolic strain and Time-to-peak in bull’s-eye view
AutoStrain is a clinical tool indicated for adult cardiology. From heart failure to cardio-oncology, AutoStrain can track and confirm subclinical deterioration of left ventricular function long before a visual compromise is observed. Automatically detected contours can be edited by the user.
For more information: www.tomtec.de